2020/01/06

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday, Sarah! I hope you had a good day today - and if you did, then I wish you more days like this one in 2020 <3 Thank you for being such an important part of my life. We may live very far apart, we may not speak particularly often, but you are extremely special to me. Please never forget that :)

This doodle was originally a watercolour painting... three times, lmao. That's why I posted it just before midnight CET, I'm sorry I didn't do it earlier and didn't get in touch! For every traditional piece I consider okay there's about five that are screwed up (three is a pretty good score, haha). It's totally alright, though! I learn something new each time I destroy my work, so this kind of destruction is very beneficial and necessary. I recycle my inks to practice on them and nothing gets lost. I still have one version that could be saved, I might post it if my attempt turns out to be successful!

2 comments :

  1. Whoa, I didn't expect this! Thank you for the bday wishes, Francis. It was a lovely day!

    Gosh this Syk is super duper cute ;___; Love how fluffy she looks in your style. That speckled egg wrapped in a ribbon is precious too, haha. You didn't have to do anything for me, but I appreciate it! Thank you so much again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, I'm glad to hear it was a good day :) Lord knows you need more of them!

      Drawing this was my pleasure, especially since I've been focusing on commissions for the past few months... and really wanted to draw Syk, haha. I know you celebrate your birthdays (and Jim's, which is super nice), so I wanted to acknowledge that somehow <3 Best of luck to you, I hope to be on Telegram more often now as the Holiday season is finally over!

      Delete