Thank you so much! What an elaborate comment for such a doodle!
I'm glad you aren't bored with my backgrounds yet xD They're all just circles or rectangles. Seriously though, I must work on some sceneries before I completely forget how to draw a tree!
Do it, you won't regret that :3 I had a chance to get to know many various rodents but guinea pigs will be always my favourite. They're in fact the best solution for people who can't have a dog or cat. They can be loyal, faithful and show their affection in many adorable ways.
she's adorably fluffy! i love your lineless style - it's so crisp and neat. and that pepper looks yummy too! so shiny!
ReplyDeletepff, i really like the backgrounds you do. i think something too complex might take away from the focus of the piece. looks wonderful to me c:
i have yet to meet a guinea pig in real life! i've only seen videos of them. they seem so funny. i love their ears and tiny feet haha :D
Thank you so much! What an elaborate comment for such a doodle!
DeleteI'm glad you aren't bored with my backgrounds yet xD They're all just circles or rectangles. Seriously though, I must work on some sceneries before I completely forget how to draw a tree!
Do it, you won't regret that :3 I had a chance to get to know many various rodents but guinea pigs will be always my favourite. They're in fact the best solution for people who can't have a dog or cat. They can be loyal, faithful and show their affection in many adorable ways.
I love the way you draw guinea pigs with the curly fur, it looks like little cowlicks!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Kreska is an abyssinian guinea pig :)
Deletenie licz, że dostaniesz coś równie uroczego;)
ReplyDeleteLiczę za to na coś wesołego i wiem, że się nie przeliczę :D
Delete