... Not yet!
I just wanted to apologize for the lack of activity on the Internet lately. Only one month left till I will be writing the exams that my entire future depends on. Yikes!
I was going to write a long post filled with drawings but my motivation managed to escape somehow. No worries, though - it will appear here sooner or later. Please hold on, my friends!
Meanwhile you can explore my imageshack if you haven't yet. A while back I wanted to divide doodles into folders there. Created folders. Divided doodles. Then changed mind and deleted the folders. Turned out that deleted doodles along with the folders. Got furious. Re-uploaded all the doodles and some more too. Most of them you probably remember, anyhoo - enjoy!
You don't have to comment here. It's just an information in case if you wondered whether I'm dead or not :D Sorry again!
apfyyyyy :P
ReplyDeleteO, tego komentka Ci nie wybaczę. (i uwięzienia Maurycego w lochach!)
Deletebo to było takie wystawienie języka w stylu Toma i Jerry'ego no!
Deletea maurycy... pomyślę nad złagodzeniem kary
O rany, jesteś! To cudnie, bo myślałem, że zanudzę się na tym WF-ie :D
DeleteAni Tom, ani Jerry nie robili przy tym "apfy". To brzmi bardzo naciąganie. Albo, raczej - znowu próbujesz mnie w ciula zrobić. Nie dam się więcej!
Trzymam za słowo :3 Maurycy o mało nie zmarł na raka, a teraz jeszcze w lochach siedzi. Konwencje genewskie to Ty masz w głębokim poważaniu. Ale litości choć trochę nie zaszkodzi!
ah gosh, it's so nice to hear from you! and before i say anything else, i'm gonna gush about that amazing picture of jo i found on your imageshack this morning - it was so unexpected and really brightened up my day. i adore that pose and expression and the cute little musical notes! and the sweater you gave her (i wish i owned that in real life, it's so cute!!). it's funny, cos i was just talking to jim about how important music is to me last night and then i see this picture :D you're like a mind reader, it's perfect! thank you so much <3 you make me wanna draw her again!
ReplyDeletei check your imageshack every day and i'm always so excited when i find something new! i'm also glad to see your old art again, though i'm sorry to hear imageshack gave you so much trouble!
now that i've written a novel up there (i'm so sorry, haha) i really hope everything goes well with your exams! you never need to apologise for not being active :) i'm just glad to hear you're doing okay! i look forward to seeing new artwork from you when you have the time! good luck with everything!
My pleasure! I've already told you how bad I am at starting any conversations and I realized how much I've neglected commenting/speaking to people lately. I saw your blog cleared a few days ago and I felt really sorry that I haven't spoken a single word under your new posts (though I loved 'em!), I hope you're okay now. I'm so glad I made you happy with this little doodle and I had a great fun drawing it!
DeleteYeah, Imageshack is troublesome sometimes but at least everything turned out for the better :D
Don't ever be sorry for these novels, haha <3 Thanks a lot!
aw, no need to apologise for not commenting! i always appreciate it when people take time to leave feedback, but i honestly don't expect it :) i hope you never feel pressured to!
Deletei'm okay! just going through some major art block lately. i'll probably start using blogger more over the summer. i have lots of ideas, but i wanna draw pictures to go with 'em before i share ;3 my older posts are hiding in the meantime!
you're very welcome :D thank you again too!!
Yup, I know, but I really like commenting 'cos this is the main way we communicate :D It was my fault I didn't do it on time.
DeleteOh, good to know! I can't wait for the summer, then! I suppose I will be more active here in summer too, or maybe even in late spring. Good luck :3
It's so refreshing to see your work again! New and old! What a privilege!
ReplyDeleteImageshack is actually the first site I ever put my art on! I recently got an email claiming that I had requested to reset my password (I had not) and when I visited my account I found that someone else had been using it! They deleted all but 2 of my drawings and had uploaded about a dozen photos of model cars instead! I hadn't touched the account in probably 5 years, though. I think you should be safe if you're actively using it!
Thanks! I really regret that I deleted most of my oldest works from my PC but Imageshack helps me to keep at least the newer ones in a (hopefully) safe place.
DeleteOw, sorry they hacked you! I hope you still have these drawings on paper (or in digital form). It's a good thing you have your tumblr and dA and I'm really glad you're so active on your blog!