2014/10/19

Nothing ambitious

I opened up my dashboard a couple of days ago and to my great surprise I found out that my blog is still being visited approximately once a day. I suppose I know who this one person is; thank you for being so patient with me. It's truly appreciated!

Once again I wish I could explain this hiatus (I think that's how they call it), yet nothing comes to my mind. I haven't peeked at my blog during all these five months. Even a single time. I have no clue why.

Anyway, I am back in Cracow again. I spent summer holidays at home and I'm sure I won't be missing it for a long while, haha. It's not that I was unwelcome there - it all left me really exhausted, though.
I share a flat with my cousin but since she has 2 jobs now, we seldom see each other. It feels like I'm living on my own, spending days alone with my cat. It's totally okay! Maybe even more than okay. I need lots and lots of privacy, so loneliness doesn't bother me at all these days. There are many things I enjoy about it. The silence. The freedom. The fact I don't have to clean up anyone's messes. Or deal with my little brother (I like him but his energy is boundless and mine is not). I may be the happiest man on the Earth when I'm alone.

However, as I go outside everything turns upside down. Personal zone doesn't exist in big cities. I hate being touched and I don't accept any forms of physical contact unless it's high-fives or fist-bumps. When I enter a tram, it doesn't have to be packed with people - I still get pushed/kicked/punched by everyone around. Nobody cares, nobody notices.
People spit everywhere in Cracow. There was this guy who almost spit at me but thankfully he apologized for that, haha. But some draw satisfaction from their mean behaviour. People from the countryside weren't like that. 1 out of 20 uses pocket tissues, even having the nastiest cold. I assume it's logical that when your nose gets stuffy, you blow it. Apparently not! People who keep sniffing drive me furious. Getting infected isn't something I'm afraid of, I just can't stand that disgusting noise, bluhh.
I have to cross the Main Square at least 2 times a day because my institute is located there. Each day (except for the weekends) I squeeze through crowds of tourists, run away from leaflet distributors, watch out for goods vehicles racing around. It can be a nightmare when the weather gets warmer because it brings on many more tourists. As if all that wasn't bad enough, it's not unusual to see human feces or urine on the Main Square's pavements. I know it sounds unbelievable but it's true. The center of the city is like the heart of a jungle, triggering animal-like instincts.

All the people I see on my way to the institute are completely anonymous, though. I probably won't meet them ever again - and vice versa. This makes my everyday road a little easier. The real horror begins when it comes to interactions.
From my current position I can clearly see that I wasn't emotionally prepared for studies. I should have taken care of myself before all of this. Sigh..
Things have gotten many times worse since last October. I find myself drowning in this crippling social dysfunction. At this point I can't reach the surface anymore. Our lecturers often divide us into groups and order to work together, and most of these times I'm unable to articulate a single word. I've got a lump in my throat. When I say something, I catch myself stuttering sometimes (and I've never stuttered before). I can count on one hand the number of times I've talked with someone for more than five minutes since I have moved out. I'm terrified of conversations, no matter how irrational such a fear is.
Getting to the Main Square by tram doesn't take long. 10 to 15 minutes, depending on which route I choose. Fifteen minutes with sick people surrounding you isn't that unbearable. An hour and a half, however, is. Some classes feel like sitting in the middle of a huge sickroom. With one third of all students continuously coughing and sniffing, you can barely hear what is being said. I am not particulary paranoid of getting sick (I can understand people who are, though), but I do get paranoid on days like that. Wouldn't it be a good idea to stay home if you cough or sneeze every minute?
I don't eat breakfasts anymore. I would if I could, yet stress wreaks havoc on my stomach and I worry I might just barf all of a sudden in the middle of classes. There are days on which I don't eat anything until 4 P.M. I don't need anyone to tell me this is unhealthy, I know it is. Still, hunger feels safer than having my digestive system completely out of control. No matter what I eat, my nervousness turns it into poison, searching for the way out. That's not how I wished to lose weight, hahah.
I've always been an anxious weirdo but never experienced alienation so overwhelming. I don't hang out with anyone at all. I hate going outside. I hate being looked at. I hate crowded places. I tell myself not to care about it but my mind keeps force-feeding me lies. My self-esteem died out long time ago. I realise that I sound like I am overdramatizing everything but that's how I see my world. At this point I have no illusions about getting out of this on my own.

The good news is that I probably won't have to. A couple of months ago I contacted a psychologist. Took some tests. From the findings I learned that I am utterly neurotic and introverted (which I already knew) but also that my depression rating is too high. I received a recommendation to consult a therapist. I don't know if it's a good idea to annouce it publicly like that, but on the other hand this blog is invisible to search engines and so far only my closest friends know about it.
It shouldn't be humiliating for anyone to admit that they need a therapy. I'm actually looking forward to my own. I'm fed up with feeling like an annoyance to everyone on the planet. My anxiety upsets way too many people, including me. It's high time to change it.

I am also happy to annouce that my mom had a succesful surgery at the beginning of this month. Some time ago one doctor found out she had a large tumor in her abdominal area. I've been worried sick. I have no idea what I would do without her, what my entire family would do. She has always brought us together. But the tumor turned out to be a myoma, so they safely removed it. Right now my mom is back home from the hospital and even though there's a long road of recovery ahead of her, she's fine. Stay strong, mom!

~~~

It feels relieving to vent here form time to time. Nevertheless, I didn't intend to fill an entire post with heavy topics once again. From now on, let's chill out a little bit!


It's been a while since you have seen my cat - so here he is. He was previously named Onyx (the breeder named him so) but he's Marcel now. And gosh, I want peanut butter cups whenever I look at this photo but you can't buy them in Poland ;_;
Anyhoo, I couldn't be more lucky picking out my first cat. Marcel is patient, smart and friendly. When I'm back from my classes, he always greets me with the same exploding enthusiasm. I'm thankful for having him as a pet.

Some more photos of him that I got from my older brother:


(he looks kinda mean here but he's a very nice cat)



~~~

I'm gonna babble about Minecraft now because... why not? If you don't play the game or don't like it, you can skip this whole part. It's okay!

I started playing Minecraft some time after I got a laptop, less than a year ago. Before that, I remember seeing screenshots from the game back in 2010 and 2011. I was wondering 'What the heck is this?' but I didn't bother to find out, haha. I regret that! I wish I could try the game out before its official release. But honestly I doubt if I could run it on my old PC. Instead, I watched a lot of Let's Plays and How to plays.

When I began playing, I had basic knowledge of what to do and how to survive. But there was still plenty of things for me to learn from my own mistakes. I lost count of how many times I burned in lava or fell to my death. I have lots of good memories with the game. When I met my first enderman and had no idea who he was. Then accidentally provoked him and he made that terrifying, ear-piercing sound, and slayed me in a second, haha. Or when I was scared of skeletons to the point I wouldn't step into a cave unless the difficulty was set on Peaceful. I also remember when I got lost in a tremendous cave system for the first time. I didn't play Minecraft for a week after that!
As you might know, version 1.8 (The Bountiful Update) came out not so long time ago. I was waiting for it for many months. When Mojang finally released 1.8, I got very excited, tried it out and... downgraded my Minecraft way back to Beta 1.7.3. I like both old and new Minecraft, yet sometimes they feel like two different games and I'm much more eager to play the old one.

Old Minecraft has better atmosphere in my opinion, it feels scarier and more difficult. The nights are dark, the armor is fragile, there are no NPCs, you spawn in an ifinite world with absolutely no traces of any human existence. You can't improve or repair your tools. You can't breed animals. You can't make big supplies of food because food items don't stack. Nocturnal monsters can chase you down because you're unable to sprint. Excluding dungeons, there are no other places to find treasure chests. Far lands exist.
Beta terrain generation is another thing I admire. It has fewer biomes but personally as long as I can obtain snow and sand, I don't need more. Those biomes are placed consistently, controlled by temperature and humidity values, and blend in fantastic way. Grass has this wonderful, bright colour in forests. Land isn't slashed with open ravines. Neat beaches, mountains and cliffs spawn commonly, so I can always find a good place to build my home. I don't mind most of the changes in Minecraft, yet I'm angry Mojang didn't stay with the old terrain generation code. It was SO cool.

I figured out I might share some of the screenshots I took. My buildings are less than impressive but I'm not really into buidling huge things. The survival aspect of the game is what mostly appeals to me.













I don't have much time to play now, yet I still have lots of plans with the game. This is my most favourite save so far.

~~~

I don't draw much these days. I see myself getting gradually less productive, month by month, year by year. I'm still hoping that this run of bad luck ends eventually, though. I don't have any other hobbies besides drawing, so I gotta revive it somehow. I remember times when I used to doodle something each day, when my poor skills didn't bother me at all, when I couldn't wait to post stuff on the Internet. Those times belong to the past and won't come back. But it's not a reason to give up completely.

I can share a couple of doodles with you. Some are so damn old!


Kitties, kitties. Some years ago I preferred drawing dogs over cats but now the roles have swapped.

This thing was meant to be a fox but it looks kinda cattish. Maybe that's a hybrid of some sort?

I don't remember the story behind this, yet looking at this guy's proportions I guess he was probably supposed to be a boatswain at first!


This served as the first panel of a comic I wanted to make. The comic was based on real adventure but I gave up on it because I lacked skill. I hope I will be able to retry one day!


(I doodled Zero, apparently)


I attempted to draw Hidde's character Otis. Feeling less than thrilled with the results. I find this character difficult to translate into my style but I like him regardless.


Drew these after I found out that my Chinese zodiac is rooster, haha. That was fun!


 Yay!

Good Lord xD
I was hesitant to post this but it's actually a very important doodle. Dumb yet groundbreaking. I was going through one of the toughest art-blocks, then drew this. And my art-block was gone. As if by magic. Thank you, chunky boatswain!


This one is 10 months old. Or older. The paper texture looks somewhat dirty here because that's one of the first things I scanned with my new scanner. I was still testing it back then. It works great.
Anyhoo, I tried to capture my default expression, haha. It's a failed attempt, though. I have downturned lips, so I look rather gloomy/mean than this!



Oh my gosh, look at this monstrosity! Why did I post it? It's what I drew in response to Ima's drawing, hahah.


... continuing the monstrous theme, here's one more abomination. I never actually sing so loud. Kitty, you are safe!


Kreska had to be operated this summer. She lost a lot of weight after the surgery but thankfully she's all right now. Remember when I mentioned that Bibułka had scabies? She struggled with it for 3 months and at some point I was afraid she wouldn't make it. She received countless injections, had to be put in quarantine, lost almost all of her fur on her tummy. Then suffered from strong allergy to one of her medications. She could barely walk after a while, those intramuscular injections hurt her so much. But she managed to escape death! Brave little girl, her convalescence took months and cost us lots of money - yet it was worth it. She's all happy and healthy now. It amazes me to no end how much determination is in these little critters.


Marcel taught me lots about cats. Before I got him, I had had no idea felines lounge on their back like this. I was also pretty certain that all cats detest tummy rubs. Marcel, however, happily accepts them. When he was a kitten, he used to come to me after having a meal and asked me to rub his belly. That was adorable.


Albert the albino panther was one of my early characters. He doesn't exist anymore but I still remember him fairly well. He was a gentle giant type and loud noises scared him to death.


This grump is supposed to resemble a toy my little brother bought for me. I named him Bogdan after my favourite high school teacher. I'm not going to adopt him as a new character; just did it for fun.


This thing is old, drawn back in February. You can tell it by rounded fluff tufts! I had two severe colds this year but they didn't last long. And survived whole winter without falling ill with tonsillitis, wow. That's miraculous because tonsillitis used to haunt me at least 2-3 times a year, mostly in winter!



You already know that boatswain was primarily designed to be my fursona. Why did I make him a seal, though? To be honest, I have no idea.
When I thought more about it, I figured out I'd probably be a mole. I don't believe in spirit animals or anything like that, but regardless of this it's fun to decide which critter represents your personal features! I thought about mole as of a pretty accurate reflection of my antisocial behaviour. I've got my hideaway and I'm never-ever happy to leave it. When I happen to be on the surface, I get clumsy and panicky. I keep out of everyone's way. Moles are considered to be pests and that's how I view myself sometimes. As if all that wasn't enough, I am almost blind, haha. I can barely see without contacts or glasses!


Oh snap, I wish I could bury this comic in the deepest abyss of my computer and forget about it for the rest of my life, haha. It's so crappy, no wonder why I abandoned it! I didn't want to post it, yet I don't have much to lose now. This blog is already cluttered with garbage.
Ima and me got to know each other in 2009, 5 years and 3 months ago. But we have never met in person. It's all my fault, I'm way too paranoid to arrange a meeting. So far I've been a disappointment to all of my friends. I avoid people and I want to be avoided.
Ima was in Cracow this April and wanted to meet me really badly, yet it all ended up... well, more or less the same as the comic shows. Sorry again Ima, if you'll ever manage to find me, you're allowed to punch me in the face.
Click here to see it full-sized.


'grumble grumble snort snort grumble'


Another oldie but I'm still pretty fond of it. I like the outlines on this one.



So... that's all, I have nothing else to share. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this blog alive, even though I don't update often. Thanks for reading (if you did)!

6 comments :

  1. whoa, it sounds like your life has been crazy over the past few months! it's good you're finally able to have some time to yourself after such an exhausting summer vacation, though. hopefully the time alone gives you the chance to unwind and relax a little bit. when you said it'd been five months since your last update here, i did a double-take. i dunno where the time went! i still check your blog daily, but i really hope that doesn't make you feel pressured to post stuff. it's always great to see an update, whether they're days, weeks, or months apart.

    i think you (and the rest of the world) know how incredibly paranoid i am about getting sick since i talk about it constantly. imagining myself in your shoes surrounded by coughing and sneezing people makes me feel like passing out with fear hahaha. i'm so, so sorry you have to deal with that ;__; the sound of people snorting snot and hacking makes me feel queasy too, ugh. i can understand why you don't wanna eat breakfast :( if only people were more considerate of others. i'm sure it isn't easy to focus on anything when your school soundtrack is a symphony of sickness.

    good for you for seeking out professional help for your social struggles!! and you're absolutely right; it's nothing to be ashamed of. good luck! i think being able to talk out your problems with a therapist will do you a world of good :) wonderful news about your mother too! best wishes to her for a swift recovery!

    marcel has grown so quickly, and into such a handsome kitty. he's made of fluff, wow! does he shed much? my cats have much shorter hair than marcel, but their fur gets on everything, no matter how much i brush it. ahh i'm in love with his ear-tufts. he almost looks like a wild kitty! he still looks like a big sweetheart even if he's trying to appear grumpy in some of those photos. i'm so glad you got him! i remember when you talked about wanting a cat way back in 2012 on tumblr.

    oauisgjldskg i actually started writing a long tumblr post about minecraft last week, but didn't finish it. our feelings about the game are very similar. gosh, i'm not even sure if i've played since the new update... i used to keep up with all that stuff and eagerly awaited each new update, but now i don't care very much. my fondest memories of the are from early 2011. my first 'house' was on a little island made entirely of sand. i didn't know beds existed yet so i would wait all night for morning. i remember hearing skeletons and zombies walking around and being genuinely creeped out haha. i was so excited when they implemented the new biomes, but quickly became disappointed with them. the worlds became predictable and boring. in my opinion, once you've seen one jungle/swamp/forest/whatever, you've pretty much seen them all.. and the far lands being gone depresses me. i never visited, but the fact that it existed added something to the game for me somehow.. it was mysterious and cool, even though it's been explained before. anyway, yeah. newer minecraft is still great. just in a different way. i like all the new flowers they've added. horses are okay too (i always wondered why those didn't exist to begin with since there were cows and sheep). other than that i'm kinda out of the loop.

    the stuff you've built is amazing compared to mine!! i like the style you did that house in and the cute little bridges on either side. also that lighthouse is awesome! did you hand-build those trees in the third screenshot? it looks like fence posts but i can't quite tell! haha everything looks so nice and neat. i usually just build small dirt shelters if i'm playing alone. jim would always build giant houses for us. aw man, now i'm getting all nostalgic!! i might need to dig out some screenshots of our old server sometime. those pictures were lots of fun to look at so thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i miss not caring what my art looked like too. in fact, i get nervous when the urge to draw strikes now, since i know it usually wont end well :T but all of your artwork looks perfect to me! i'm not just saying that. i'm sitting here smiling from ear to ear because i'm so happy to see your art again! doesn't matter if it's scribbly or polished, all of it makes me glad. i adore the way you draw felines. they look so slinky and smooth. the chubby one's thick tail is so cute i'm probably gonna die from staring too much! (and i knew that fox was a fox right away, the snout and build look spot on!) that dog looks like a snarky fellow. i can imagine him being really cynical and making sarcastic jokes a lot pff.

      i remember when marcel ate his toy! i'd be interested to see that story told in comic-form. i'm so relieved he recovered from that incident. cats seem to have a knack for eating stuff they shouldn't eat. mine ate poison and almost died last week :I i bet zero and hidde would go crazy over those sketches of their characters if they haven't already seen them! i was surprised to see otis (but recognised him right away). i keep meaning to draw him too!! i love that sheepish grin you gave him on the bottom right! the way you draw zero's cheek fluff and ears is the best.

      i loove silly stuff like horoscopes and personality types so i was excited to see rooster-you (you-ster?), haha. the amount of energy you packed into that squawking sketch is incredible. looks like his feathers are gonna pop right off! i feel the same way about dr. pepper. i'm drinking some right now actually!!

      hello captain, it's good to see you again! and holy smokes, big-as-a-boat-swain! hahah, how on earth did this happen. i'm glad it did and that you shared it, though, cos now i know he's got spots on his back! that blank expression cracks me up.

      i always love it when you draw yourself! i laughed out loud at the portrait of you with marcel xD his little tongue peeking out is way too adorable.

      gosh, poor bibułka has been through it all :( i don't know much about guinea pigs, but from what i've heard they seem to be resilient little creatures. i'm relieved she's doing better these days! as always, kreska is precious translated into your cartoon style. i'm thankful her surgery went alright too! now i think it's time for your family (both human and animal) to stop having health concerns. you don't deserve it!

      gizmo loves to sleep on his back! he's not a fan of belly rubs, but sometimes he tolerates them haha. you and marcel are so lucky to have each other :D pets make life so much better! also, the way you draw paws makes me so happy.

      oh wow, i'm in love with albert's proportions and shapes. what an awesome character! it's a shame he doesn't exist anymore, but i know how that goes. still, i'm happy i got the chance to see him, even just once!

      bogdan looks like an enormous grump. i like grumps, so of course i like bogdan! his name is fun to say too.

      hooray for avoiding tonsillitis! and for having a cat to nurse you back to health! you're great when it comes to drawing characters from different angles; i struggle with drawing things from the back so much! i've always found the way you draw marcel's stripes really neat too and need to finally point that out!

      ahhh, moles are awesome! i love how you handled the claws and the colours you chose. the little details (like the wrinkle on the wrist/elbow and fur) are also very nice. they're subtle, but really make the picture more interesting. some people overdo details like that and it's painful to look at, but you seem to have mastered it!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. awww :( geez, reading that comic actually got to me. it's extremely well done, though, and easy to relate to. socialising can be so stressful for some people! myself included. and the thought of meeting an online friend for the first time in person can be especially daunting. you aren't alone in being nervous about it! i was convinced jim would think i was the biggest loser in the world when we met up in 2009. when i saw his car pull into the driveway i thought i was going to throw up. i was horribly awkward, stumbling over my words, couldn't think straight. i said and did so much dumb stuff that day. but now we just laugh about it. oh yeah, and a couple of internet friends from new jersey were in alabama last year and desperately wanted to meet me. they asked me for my phone number on facebook and.... i lied and said i was out of town :X i felt so stupid, i wanted to hide forever. they definitely knew i was lying, too. they got back at me by telling me they were on their way to my house one morning. i nearly had a heart attack. thankfully, this is something that can be overcome with practise! don't feel too bad.

      i've missed seeing boatswain and captain a lot <3 i think i dreamt about captain recently, actually... i just can't remember exactly what happened! i like seeing him because he's such a pleasant character. even when he isn't smiling, he seems gentle and sweet. i love that about him! seeing him always makes me feel calm. boatswain makes me laugh because he's such an old grump about everything. i wonder what's got him all riled up?? and i agree, the lineart on that last picture are gorgeous. lovely silhouettes too! i'm not sure why, but i noticed their hands/fingers right away. maybe because captain's are so long compared to boatswains? i dunno, but i really like it!

      thank you for sharing everything you had to share! it was a joy to look through all of it. it's always wonderful to hear from you :D i'm so, so sorry i left such an embarrassingly long comment, but i just can't seem to help myself.. please don't worry about reading or replying if you don't feel up to it! best of luck with everything!

      Delete
    4. WOW, 3 comments? I'll never be able to thank you enough now! You seriously shouldn't go through so much trouble for me. I'm completely blown away, it was super delightful to read all of this :D Thank you a ton, I'd love to repay it somehow!
      Yep! I knew it was you but no worries, I didn't feel pressured at all. I found that motivating - which is a positive, of course!

      'Symphony of sickness', I couldn't come up with any better name myself, haha. I'm glad you can understand it, most people would just yell at me and say that I am oversensitive. The only way to escape from these nasty sounds is to put on headphones and turn music up. But you can't always do that..

      Thank you! Publicly funded healthcare system is sluggish and I'm sure I'll have to wait a long while. But it's okay; awaiting for it makes me feel a tiny bit better already.

      Yes, he sheds a lot. I find his fur on my clothes, in my food and even in my mouth sometimes, haha. I'm quite a tidy person, though - I clean up my room regularly and never let the dust or fur accumulate, so it doesn't bother me much. You've got such a good memory! I sure rambled about wanting a cat back then and Marcel is literally a dream-come-true!

      Yay! I'd love to read it! Your tumblr post from September 2013 is actually something that got me into Minecraft; dang, and I forgot to thank you about it ;_; So thank you very much and I hope you will be able to publish it sooner or later, I'm curious now!
      Latest update kinda spoiled the game for me, it made everything too easy. Food is banal to obtain because both rabbits and sheep drop it. New animation on mobs makes them slow and dim-witted. I made a test: I wanted to find out if I can survive the whole night without any shelter, armor or weapons. It turned out to be not so difficult to go through; that disappointed me. Minecraft nights were always supposed to be deadly! Also, I wish they didn't make mossy cobblestone craftable. I liked it when it was rare...
      I'm glad we share related opinions about the game. I saw lots of disagreement about the new biomes, it seems to be a sore subject. But you're right, each jungle, swampland or forest look exactly the same inside. Plus they're all too big. I also never visited far lands but I admire their mysteriousness.

      Thanks! Yep, I built them out of fence posts, good eye. Dirt huts are the best, haha :D

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I know exactly how it feels. Drawing often turns out to be nothing else than waste of time for me these days. Sometimes I spend like 2 hours trying to doodle stuff and end up erasing everything. It's so darn frustrating D:
      I'm glad you like my felines! I'm chaotic and inconsistent when I draw them, haha. Ahh, you couldn't be more accurate about that dog, too. I think he'd be a lot like Daffy if he had his own show!

      A story that was supposed to be told in that comic wasn't the one I shared with you, I think. It was about an adventure from which I learned that a good deed can lead to a sin sometimes, haha. It was dumb but I'd like to illustrate it one day. Poor Gizmo! I saw your tweets about him eating some rat poison. Whoever left it there, should have been less careless ;_; It's relieving to know he's all right now, though.

      Dr Pepper is way too tasty! Good thing I can't afford it most of time because otherwise I wouldn't drink anything else, hahah.

      Ohh, you didn't know about his spots? He had them from the very beginning. I'll probably talk about them some more in a character fact!

      Our local vet told me that guinea pigs are very sensitive and fall ill easily. Sadly, I can confirm this, only one out of my 6 deceased piggies died in natural way. But from my experiences I learned that guinea pigs won't give up so fast. As they receive enough human help, they're more likely to recover, even from serious diseases. That's why it's always important to react quickly when something seems to be wrong; do as much as possible. In fact it probably applies to all animals, haha. Thank you for the well-wishes!

      Noo, you draw characters from the back much better than me! I can never-ever get it look right, actually I use some of your drawings as references sometimes. I look up to you!

      Over-detailed drawings don't appeal to me too. Too many details can take all the life away. I'm happy you noticed it!

      Whoa! I'm sorry you went through so much stress on your first meeting with Jim, yet regarding your current relationship - it was worth it. I'm super happy you two have each other! I'm also glad you told me this story, I had no idea. It feels better to know that I am not the only one facing problems like that. I can also see why you didn't want to tell your friends the truth. I'm beyond certain I'd do the same thing myself. Ima told me she would come on her own (which was possible - she knows my address) and I almost died too!

      Aww <3 Captain sure likes to visit folks in their dreams. You're not the first person to tell me this; I also dreamt about him quite a few times. I hope he behaved himself in your dream!
      Oh my dog, this is one of the nicest things I've ever heard in my life ;___; Thank you so much!! Knowing that my creation has such a positive influence on you feels like receiving a gift. I never expected anyone to come to like my characters. That's not all - I think you're the only person who likes them all at the same time. Many people who like captain claim they don't like admiral. Those who like admiral aren't particularly fond of captain.

      Thank you for this comment a houndred times! I couldn't help smiling when I was reading it, you're an excellent observator. Good luck to you too and early happy Halloween!

      Delete