2014/11/16

Farewell, Bibi

Remember how I was admiring Bibułka's resistance in my previous post? Few hours ago I learned that she passed away last night.





Out of all my guinea pigs, Bibi went through the most. She witnessed the death of her close friend, Papug, then suffered from itch mite - of which you already know. She was always very timid and shy, yet also polite and sweet at the same time. She only bit me once - but she did it because she was receiving an injection right then and she was so scared. She brightened Kreska's life a lot, it was almost maternal bond. I'm glad I could have her as a pet.

She wasn't ill or very old (I think I got her less than 5 years ago). I guess we'll never find out what claimed her life. My mom found her hidden behind her little wooden house today, so Bibułka probably realised that it was her last day on this world. You know, animals always seek for a shelter when they know they will be gone soon. I hope she didn't suffer.


Thank you for your companionship, Bibi. I wish I could be with you last night. You won't be forgotten.