My parents returned a bit over 24 hours ago and I'm already losing my mind.
Mom is okay! She acts weird sometimes and is quite hot-headed, but we can get along. My dad, on the other hand... holy shit. Somehow he's even worse than he was 2 weeks ago. It's incredible how much more peaceful and pleasant this house was without him. He threw several tantrums already, made almost every room look like a tornado blew through it and now he's extremely drunk, snoring as loud as a freaking jet.
I can't stand him, I wish I never had him in my life, I don't need him at all. I'm so sorry for saying such horrible things, but they're all true. I'm beginning to look around for some job opportunities, hoping to be able to rent a room or a small flat somewhere next year. I just don't want to live in the same house with him.
No comments :
New comments are not allowed.